Friday, March 16, 2007

Press Ctrl with: B= Bold, I = Italic, S = Publish, D = Draft more

Yes is more news about to blog and Georgie the blog of his is mada! At Mada i see are many pretty pictures, some of the coloured dots and some of people and money. I see who is my fgriend nia who is the one who is have picture of the money. I wish to come where mada is and watcch a picture with you and also see all the money in big piles all everywhere. is this what mada is a machine that makes of the picture a money or more and more of the money? i am happy with idea that this mada may be of this and many people sit down together in the piles of money and share a story or two. That will be of a good time where it is warm, there is a friendly people there and the people all have of the money, enough to pay for coloured fish and a big drink. This is what of me make me feel warm inside. This is of yoiur friend Gorgioe, who is a one of the MADA. I am with my happynis, georgie.

No comments: