Friday, March 16, 2007

Double Digits

As of this afternoon I have officially been rejected by ten schools in my three year pursuit of an MFA. This number reflects individual institutions (rather than programs) and does not include multiple applications (having applied to various MICA programs each of the past three years). At present there are still two pending applications (MICA and SUNY Brockport) and one instance of being listed as an alternate (Alfred), as such there is still a very real potential for even greater levels of rejection. I would like to thank all of you for helping me to make this day possible, you're continued support has meant a great deal to me, and I'd like to celebrate this momentous occasion with drinks tonight at Birds of a Feather.

2 comments:

sergio said...

i'm buying you a drink tonight!

Asikram said...

Hello Andrew from friend Georgie I say uf I am there I buy you big drink with a pile o f my money and also maybe a coloured fish if you like this also much make you feel better. Always tomorrow can be btter than the one of today, so do not always go around with sandness fo course you know this but I like to remind of this. OK< so I am hoping you are much more happy than sometimes I am feeling you may be feeling better than before. OK this is from Georgie who si far but also near.