Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hello, name is Georgie and may I write in your blog sometime?? I like scooters, vacations, and fall, so perhaps I am OK? I am not posted in blog before, or only once and It was not good. A man come to my door from he say NASA and ask to take my computer, but I talk him out of it. He say he come back if I not more careful, but I will be careful I promise. Your blog seems very nice, I mean the colours are nice and I like the letters, they are good. I not know what MADA is, but I am sure it is a nice thing where I will be OK and people will be nicely. I think at MADA it is warm, there are smelly flowers, and a small pond is with coloured fish swimming. The water with bubbles up and when people see someone they smile and give you a declicious thing to eat. Is this the way it is , and where are you? Do you live in one place and share your dishes? How many times have you been this way, with squares to write letters and orange and blue buttons to push? Write a letter back to me, since I am nice and like you alot much.

2 comments:

Nia said...

i love mark issac. he is an incredible guy. im thinking about doing my next sound piece about him instead of cory archangel.

Asikram said...

Hi is Georgie! Hi Nia, how are you? I hope you are enjyoing mada since it is such nice place for you., and who is this corry angel man who you giot to like him so much? I am so jealous of him you know, so much that I would like him to go away to a cold plac e and spend his life to rrest there. Do you know how I feel sometimes/? It is like that what I said. And if that issac came here today i would push him away and tell him to go differently, he must not be swomeone to go3 near him, do you know? Since he is not of a help to anyonee and cannot tell a good story even.
Goodobye.