Thursday, March 22, 2007

bear with me please. i need to rant.

so i went to the Y today to swim.
while i was doing so, some ghetto ass mother fucker who should die in a fire jacked my cell phone, which was in my purse, which was in my backpack, which was in my locker. not the credit cards. not the checks. not the ipod. not the clothes. the cell phone. the one with my entire thesis of original thesis videos. the one that i still need to shoot the remaining thesis video's with. yes, that one. the one thats like 300 bucks, which i dont fucking have that money to replace it with, because, oh thats right, i just got a house.
so basically, because i went to the gym where people go, my one device that i use to shoot my videos, which should earn me a masters degree, is gone. awesome.
im not crying because i dont have 300 bucks. im not crying because i have to get a new one. im crying because the video's that i shot today, the images i havnt uploaded yet of my beautiful dog and my beautiful friend aiden and my beautiful friend cressy, those images, which mean the entire world to me, which i havnt yet uploaded yet, are all non existant. and i have 4 goddamn weeks to produce a cohearant thesis, and no device to do it with and i dont exactly have an extra 300 dollars just laying around to get a new phone. if i did i probably would have already used that money to buy something i needed, like a security deposit on my house in richmond.
however, i did call sprint, and cancelled the accessability on the phone so whatever stupid bitch jacked it cant get it activated. asshole.
no really, im not stressed out. (note my sarcasm)
i swear to jesus christ and all that is fucking holy the next person that crosses my path, for any reason, is going to get stabbed.
seriously, what the fuck did someone think they were going to do with 300+ naked picutres, text messages and still photo's of Grrr.
ok, im done.
if i had a cell phone id be doing all this bitching to cressy or aiden, but the main reason im bitching is because, well, i dont have a cell phone.

No comments: