Wednesday, May 16, 2007

That's Amore ...

I know some of you are embarking on your summer journies on Monday and I'm not sure how up you are for heavy Italian food and drinks, but I'm bartending at That's Amore Sunday night. My shift starts at 4 and if anyone is interested in coming in and visiting, I would love that! Directions are easy...Take 95 South to Rt. 32 West towards Columbia. Get off at Rt. 29 towards Columbia town center follow 29 until you see the exit for Broken Land Parkway, bear left on the exit towards Merriweather Post Pavillion. At the second light (at Little Patuxent Parkway) take a right. I believe its 3 lights... at the third light you should see That's Amore to your left. Take that left into the mall area, parking is across the street from the resturant.

3 comments:

sergio said...

sounds good! let me see if I can sucker anyone else to going to Columbia1

ivadome said...

Hey Maria, I'll be having dinner there on this sunday. See you!
Ciao~

Nia said...

ill be there.