Thursday, April 19, 2007

Now to a Finsh We are Quickly Coming

Hi, hi, hi, hi, hi, hi, hiSay I Georgie i hgave not played with you so long that I do not even want to know your name so more...I think it is MADA the place of nice fishes and a lot of big coins. Ha, ha, do not so listen to me for last night today and tonight I have not been drinking enough to remember my mother's name, haha I laugh many times more than before. A little birdie has been her to tell me that you are all a t the end of a big time so I must tell that you are happy now and sleeping. I wish to think of you all this way, asleep near the pond with fishes, happy wiht a smiles on your faces, and resting in the big piles of American money. You must wake up and eat a little, have a cups of hot coffees, listen to the little birdiess who are signing songs and rest on your tushies for the whole day with none of ther other things to do! So I say I am Georgie your best briend. I am eating a big piece of red fish for my dinner now and I like it feels good in my stomich. I will drink amore beer and a wine and some shchnipps this is good for the sole you and I both know of this. OK so I say i am georgie the best iof your friendcs goiod btye.

1 comment:

Maria said...

salad fingers?? hubert cumberdale... fancy meeting you here ...